Saturday 18 August 2007

Sleep!

Now what would I be posting this under the heading of sleep? Well..could it have anything to do with the fact I need some more? Or that I see people around me who need some more?

Well it is more to do with the fact I need some more...The thing is just because you know you need some more doesn't mean you are actually fall asleep!

I am a very sound sleeper! Just put on a train of any kind standing up and I will sleep. Planes are one more....(Cars never as I am usually the driver but if I am the passenger please dont put me in the front seat as I will be wide awake and turn into a back seat driver...As my aunt and cousin will testify!)

So here comes the problem what do you do when your magical superpower doesnt work? I had that brief experience the other day....and it was a nightmare...I tried everything....counting sheep, glass of warm milk, reading an O'Reilly Publications book on TCP/IP (yea I know some of you love these but you are all a bunch of weirdo's so there!). Nothing worked! In the end I figured out what actually worked and for this I am glad he is still on TV. Wait for it...It was President George W. Bush making a speech about something which was as comprehensible as an O'Reilly book....This is really scary! So anyway I have figured it out now...All I need is George W. Bush to read me a bed time story on the three little pigs and their WMD! Hmm I see a new line for him after his term ends! Go George!

Here is to my sleep and Pres Bush reading me bed time stories! If all else fails try this!

No comments: