Thursday 26 July 2007

Hunt for music

I had a very random moment today and suddenly remembered the tune for the title music of Jonathan Creek the magician mystery series that used to be on the BBC several years ago now. Then I suddenly thought hey it must be on youtube. I mean I have found just about anything on youtube. To get a picture just check my Orkut profile and you will see what I mean. So after some very crafty searching I have found it! It is called the Dance Macabre. Want to listen to it then click on the link above. So far youtube hasnt failed me but I am satrting to see them trying to clean it up. My personal advice to the media companies...Are you nuts? I am more likely to buy the dvd or cd of something once I have seen it on youtube. I mean this just means that I will be able to look at some new and old stuff i have never seen before. Surely that is a good thing?

No comments: